Our Customer service returns emails between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm Pacific standard time. Any emails sent after 4:00 pm will be returned the next business day.
TROUBLE WITH YOUR DOWNLOAD? Please read the following:
I placed my order successfully but haven't received my download e-mail.
• Downloads are sent to the email address used to make a purchase through Paypal. If you've used a separate address for Paypal, that's where the file is.
I DOWNLOADED THE FILE, BUT CAN'T FIND IT.
• Check your spam/junk filter in your e-mail account: sometimes those automated e-mails get caught in there.
• Make sure you don't have any download managers/blockers that might be
filtering your downloads to a directory other than your computer's
• Try searching your browser's 'download history' folder or window. The default 'download' folder can be found in your browser's settings, and you can change that if needed (for example, updating the download destination to be your computer's Desktop). Or, try using your computer's built-in file search to search for the file by its title/file type.
• If you're using an e-reader, smartphone, or tablet to download your file, you might try downloading it first to your desktop/laptop computer, and then transfer the file over to your other device.
• Each file can be
downloaded 3 times before it expires. If you've expired your download and still can't find it, a new link can be sent at your request.
I DOWNLOADED THE FILE, BUT CAN'T OPEN IT.
• Make sure you have the necessary software on your device to open that file type.
• Update your browser and viewing/playing software to the latest versions.
I HAVE MY ORDER EMAIL AND CLICKED THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD, BUT CAN'T DOWNLOAD THE FILE.
• Check your browser settings/preferences to see if your downloading capabilities are enabled: sometimes a parental control filter or other setting will automatically block downloads. Antivirus software might also be the culprit, try temporarily disabling or exiting out of any running antivirus programs and try your download again.
• Browser plugin or external download manager blocking/preventing download: try using a different browser (we recommend Google Chrome: http://google.com/chrome), or disable any third-party plugins, toolbars, add-ons or download managers that are installed in your browser.
• Accessing the internet through a proxy or firewall that's blocking the download: try disabling any firewalls or accessing the internet in a different location/on a different computer. Some workplace/office computers and public computers (at libraries, internet cafes) may have firewalls in place preventing downloads.
• Slow connection speed interrupting download: try the download again, or downloading from a different location or computer.